Full Time Study with Visa

X2 student visa:

  • Package cost of 28,000 RMB payable upfront
  • Includes 180 day single entry student visa (no dependents), applied for and renewable from your home country or other country outside China
  • Includes 170 hours of 1on1 classes taken 10 hours per week (2 hours per day 5 days per week), either online or in-person at our language & culture center
  • Additional courier fees payable if documentation needs to be couriered to you outside of China

Class schedule

  • 17 weeks of class (2 hours per day with 2 x 10 minute breaks)
  • Time allowed for settling in
  • Time allowed for Chinese holidays
  • Time allowed for own travel and/or flexible scheduling
  • Additional classes can be scheduled (additional charges apply)


Once fee is paid, 1on1Mandarin will provide an invitation letter that should be taken along with the visa application and any applicable fees to the Chinese Consulate to obtain the X2 student visa. 


We prefer payment by CASH (Chinese Yuan) or direct BANK TRANSFER [北京爱联达咨询服务有限公司。中国工商银行北京市分行成府路支行,0200095709200045685. Please add 100RMB conversion fee if currency is other than in Chinese Yuan]. We also accept payment by PAYPAL (payment can be made at: http://iconnectconsulting.com.cn/secure-payment/ - please add 5%), or by Wechat.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: Is two 50-minute classes per day really full time?

A: 1on1 is much more intensive and gives students the opportunity to progress much more quickly than students in large group classes. Every 50-minute class can create 1 – 2 hours of self study time (including homework, class preparation, and review of what you have learnt). Students who also make time to find language partners and Chinese friends to help them practice what they’re learning in class often make the best progress.

Q: Can I schedule a short break during my study term?

A: According to government regulations, visas can only be provided to full time students. However, we are flexible, so students can schedule in short breaks when they are booking their classes.  In addition a limited number of classes can be rescheduled. 

Q: Does 1on1 Mandarin provide accommodation?

A: No, but we can help you with a short-term lease, help you arrange a home stay, or help you book a local hotel that fits your budget.

Q: What if I’m married and my spouse also wants to study? Can they get a visa too?

A: Yes, they can study too, but they must also apply for their own X2 student visa.

Q: What if I have children? How do I get visas for them?

A: We cannot provide dependent visas, but you can contact us and we can discuss your options.